Thursday 18 August 2011

To all of you: Thank You!

Today I received my A-Level results and have got into Staffordshire University to study Music Journalism and Broadcasting! I was told as part of applying that it would be advisable to start a blog, which obviously I did and you were all kind enough to look at it and support me. I am more than certain that without your support I would not have been accepted into University. I would like to thank you all so much for your support! I never imagined that i would have this amount of followers from all four corners of the globe! Thank You so much! I don't know how much of this I will be able to do at Uni but i will try my best to keep you all updated! Plus look out for me in the future on the airwaves or magazines haha back to being serious Thank you all so much!
Keep it Metal!
Peace
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment